CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
In light of the new COVID-19 Safety Plans for gyms and health studios which are to take place as of 12:01am Saturday 1st August 2020, we are required to inform you again of our conditions of entry into the studio to ensure we all keep each other safe.
Please read the information below. This information will also be located at the entrance of the studio.
- If you feel unwell please stay home.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should be tested, even if symptoms are mild.
- Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste, loss of smell, runny nose, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, muscle and joint pain and loss of appetite.
- All clients and staff are required to hand sanitize or wash hands thoroughly using soap and water for 20 seconds before and after each class.
- A strict No towel No train policy is enforced. All clients must bring a bath size towel to class, clean socks, water bottle and where applicable bring a mat/MELT roller to exercise on.
- All clients are to arrive within 5 minutes of class starting time to avoid queues and are to leave promptly after class to avoid queuing outside the studio door. Slip on shoes are encouraged.
- All clients are to wipe down all equipment after use with detergent/disinfectant provided at the studio and dispose of tissues in the bin or to place used cloths in the bucket provided for washing.
- All Reformer clients are encouraged to wear cotton gloves to class that are to be washed with detergent and disinfectant after each use (these can be purchased at the supermarket). Disposable gloves are provided at the studio if you wish to use them.
- All clients and staff are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the COVIDSafe app.
- A strict 24-hour cancellation policy is enforced for all group classes and private/duet sessions to ensure adequate class numbers. Failure to provide notice will result in full-fee payment.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Vera on 0410 469 107 or email via email@example.com.